To all Clients/Guest of Grand Wellness
We hope this letter finds you and your family safe and healthy. Our communities have been through a life-changing period and we are looking forward to return to some normalcy soon.
While we are undergoing some changes we are excited to finally say that after 13 weeks, we will be opening on June 15th to only offer massage therapy treatments at this time.
The changes and new protocols are outlined here as the health of our guests and staff is our number one priority.
- Expect a phone call 24 hours prior to your booked appointment from one of our Administra-tive Team. The team member will ask some pre-screening questions regarding your health. If we do not get a hold of you please call us back so that we can go through the screening pro-cess.
- We ask that guests arrive alone for treatments and arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before the their appointment time.
- You are permitted to come into the spa to check in and wait in our waiting room. Chairs have been separated and hallways have been marked to allow for social distancing.
- Please sanitize your hands upon arrival and departure of the spa. Hand sanitizing stations are set up throughout the lounge and hallways.
- Your temperature will be taken with an infrared thermometer upon arrival by one of our Administrative team.
- Upon entry there will be a chalkboard/wipeboard on your left that will let you know if your Practitioner is upstairs or downstairs.
- All guests will be asked to confirm their personal information ie. phone number and email address.
- If a caregiver is accompanying a guest, their current personal information also needs to be entered into our system.
- Please keep 6 feet between yourself and other guests at our spa. MASKS MUST BE WARN DURING TREATMENT. If you do not have a mask, a disposable mask will be available for a fee. *Please note that your RMT will also be wearing a mask as per CMTO Guidelines
- If there is a medical reason that you are unable to wear a mask during treatment the RMT has the right to refuse treatment if they assess that there is a risk with you not wearing one.
- Online booking is temporarily disabled at this time.
We would also like our guests to know that we have done many modifications such as lengthen time between appointments and added extra cleaning procedures to our current routine to make sure the standards put out by the CMTO and Ontario Health have been met.
Yours in Health,
Jola & Heidi