Sound & Vibrational Therapy
Sound travels extremely well in water, and because the human body is largely composed of water, it is a great receptor and conductor of sound. Science tells us that everything in the Universe vibrates, and like adjusting a piano, your body can be tuned to achieve optimal physical balance. Tuning Forks (and other healing sound tools) of a specific frequency will instantaneously alter your body’s biochemistry and bring your nervous system, muscle tone and organs into harmonic balance. What would normally take up to 45 minutes of meditation is now reached in 30 seconds! Your body enters a deep state of relaxation wherein its innate healing functions become active, leaving you feeling centred and at peace while your body naturally and gently returns to homeostasis. Used by athletes to “get in the zone” and adopted by all sorts of practitioners of the healing arts, find out why Sound & Vibrational Therapy is on the rise!
Tuning Fork Therapy
Tuning Forks are used to work areas of the body that include acu-points, trigger/reflex points, bone, muscle and tendons – it’s like Acupuncture without the needles! They are also used in energetic healing, for example, by putting them in the vicinity of the different energy centres or “chakras” located along the spine. These energy centres also just so happen to be where the nerves are found along the spine that send impulses to the different organs, so by energizing these areas, you stimulate the organs into greater health-giving activity.
*Click Here for a detailed list of the tuning forks used.
Why are so many people using Tuning Forks?
- A natural alternative for treating arthritis, muscle & joint pain, ADHD, PTSD and other mental disorders
- Brings your nervous system into balance and provides instantaneous, deep states of relaxation
- Enhances immune system, lowers blood pressure, stimulates the body to heal itself
- Improves mental clarity and brain functioning
- Increases your level of physical energy and mental concentration
- Relieves stress by drawing your body into a centered space
- Enhances breathing
- Develops and refines your sonic abilities
- Enhances Massage, Acupressure, Reiki, Meditation and Yoga
- Integrates left and right brain thought patterns
Listening to sound can be a very healing experience. Nearly all the cranial nerves lead to the ear, meaning our hearts, lungs, and digestion are all affected by what we hear. From a physiological point of view, Tuning Fork Therapy can positively influence how we feel and create a deep state of relaxation and healing.